Energy Independence Summit 2022 will bring together leaders of the nation’s Clean Cities Coalitions, the clean transportation industry, the Biden Administration and Congress to discuss new strategies for advancing markets for clean fuels and vehicles.
LEARN the latest information about the tens of billions of dollars the federal government will invest in clean transportation technologies over the next five years.
HEAR from the leaders of the EPA Clean School Bus Program, the DOT Fueling Infrastructure Program, and the DOE Clean Hydrogen Program about how they plan to roll out funding later this spring.
MEET with your House and Senate offices to make sure they know how important it is to continue to invest in clean transportation programs and technologies that benefit all communities.
Virtual Roundtables with Administration and Congressional Leaders | February 23 - 25
Participate in roundtable discussions with leaders of the Biden Administration’s clean transportation team, key Congressional committees, federal agencies, and the electric vehicle, natural gas, propane, biofuels, and hydrogen industries. Learn the latest about new tax incentives, new federal infrastructure investments and new federal funding opportunities.
Capitol Hill Week Meetings with Congressional Offices | February 28 - March 4
Participate in Capitol Hill Week, where we will hold more than 300 virtual meetings with House and Senate offices. This will be a great opportunity to showcase how your fuels, technologies, and projects are reducing emissions and creating thousands of clean energy jobs in communities across America.
Please CLICK HERE to view the most up to date Agenda
1. Attendees from 2021, Welcome Back! If you are attending the 2022 summit with the same email address as your registration from 2021. We will have your account on file so to complete your registration you MUST select the login icon in the top right. Its understandable if you do not have or remember your password from last year, you can either select "FORGOT PASSWORD" and follow the steps to reset OR you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team can update it for you.
2. Once you complete your registration you will receive an email from email@example.com. If you did not see the registration confirmation email, then the message may have ended up in your junk mail folder or captured by your company spam filter. This email will include your log-in, password and virtual link which is all needed to sign into the VIRTUAL EVENT LOBBY.
3. Once you have register we recommend to log into the VIRTUAL LOBBY as early as possible, save the lobby page as a bookmark and save your log in details (user and password) to your browser so its easy access on event day.
4. Are you getting this message when you go to register? "We have found an account on file with your email address."
This message indicates that you have an active account/profile in the system because you attended a previous event that was hosted on this virtual platform. Some of our current clients include CALSTART and CARB. This does not mean you are registered for this event. Please sign in on the top menu bar to complete your registration within your account, if you do not remember your password (it would have been the last password you used to log into the last virtual event) please select the forgot password option which will send you an instant temporary password OR email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us to help you reset it.
5. The best way to experience the virtual conference is to access the lobby from a computer or laptop that is hardwired to the internet. If that is not available a stable wireless connection will work as well.
6. If you have any questions on registering, logging into the lobby and/or resetting your access password please contact Lacey Rimoli-Wiesel at email@example.com.
Welcome Back! If you are attending the 2022 summit with the same email address as your registration from 2021. We will have your account on file so you MUST select the log in icon in the top right to complete your registration within your account.
Its understandable if you do not have or remember your password from last year, you can either select "FORGOT PASSWORD" and follow the steps to reset OR you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team can update it for you.