The 2021 All Virtual Summit will include two key components:
Roundtables with Administration and Congressional Leaders
March 17-19, 2021
Participate in roundtable discussions with leaders of the Biden Administration’s clean transportation team, key Congressional committees, federal agencies, and the electric vehicle, natural gas, propane, biofuels, and hydrogen industries. Learn the latest about tax incentives, infrastructure investments and funding opportunities.
Capitol Hill Week Meetings with Congressional Offices
March 22-26, 2021
Participate in Capitol Hill Week, where we will hold more than 300 virtual meetings with House and Senate offices. This will be a great opportunity to showcase how your fuels, technologies, and projects are reducing emissions and creating thousands of clean energy jobs in communities across America.
The 2021 Energy Independence Summit will provide an important opportunity to build on our recent successes. With the new Biden Administration and a new Congress recently taking office, there will be renewed focus on practical solutions to climate change that will create thousands of new clean energy jobs.
1. Once you complete your registration you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you did not see the registration confirmation email, then the message may have ended up in your junk mail folder or captured by your company spam filter. This email will include your log-in and password information that is needed to sign into the VIRTUAL EVENT LOBBY.
2. Once registered we recommend to log into the VIRTUAL LOBBY as early as possible, save the lobby page as a bookmark and save your log in details (user and password) to your browser so its easy access on event day.
3. Are you getting this message when you go to register? "We have found an account on file with your email address."
This message indicates that you have an active account/profile in the system because you attended a previous event that was hosted on this virtual platform. Some of our current clients include CALSTART and CARB. This does not mean you are registered for this event. Please sign in on the top menu bar to complete your registration within your account, if you do not remember your password (it would have been the last password you used to log into the last virtual event) please select the forgot password option which will send you an instant temporary password OR email email@example.com to ask us to help you reset it.
4. The best way to experience the virtual conference is to access the lobby from a computer or laptop that is hardwired to the internet. If that is not available a stable wireless connection will work as well.
5. If you have any questions on registering, logging into the lobby and/or resetting your access password please contact Lacey Rimoli-Wiesel at firstname.lastname@example.org.